Photo by Tom Grey
Become a Member
The Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society is one of the largest, most active, and respected of the over 500 chapters of the National Audubon Society. We are an independent chapter with our own membership, budget, and programs.
By becoming a supporting member of our chapter, you are helping us achieve our mission by funding our local conservation efforts, youth environmental education programs (many of them for disadvantaged public schools), and citizen science efforts. Memberships are valid for one year. Please note that we never share your name and information with other organizations.
When you join, you'll receive the following benefits:
- • Membership discount in our Nature Shop
- • Monthly Speaker Series with prominent guest speakers
- • Bi-monthly newsletter, The Avocet, by email (optionally available by mail)
- • Guided bird walks and field trips
- • Discount on our adult education classes taught by expert instructors
- • Many volunteer opportunities
- • Fun social events
- • Free copy of the Breeding Bird Atlas of Santa Clara County, California by William G. Bousman
- • Free copy of Birding at the Bottom of the Bay to be picked up in our Nature Shop
- • Birding activities and citizen science programs
Becoming a Member
Please select one of the buttons below:
Other ways to join:
By Mail - Print and fill out this form and mail it along with your payment.
By Phone - Call our office at (408)252-3747 to pay for your membership by credit card.
In person - Stop by our headquarters to meet our staff, take a tour, and join us.