Become a Member
Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society is one of the largest, most active, and respected of the over 500 chapters of the National Audubon Society. We are an independent chapter with our own membership, budget, and programs. By becoming a supporting member of our chapter, you are helping our local conservation efforts, youth environmental education programs (many of them for disadvantaged public schools), and citizen science efforts. Please note that we never share your name and information with other organizations.
How to Become a Member
Please note that memberships are valid for one year. If you would like to make a more long-term contribution to SCVAS, please see our donation page for other ways to give.
By Online Payment - Become a member now securely online at Paypal using your credit card or Paypal account by selecting your membership level below then clicking "Become a Member."
By Mail - Print and fill out this form and mail it along with your payment.
By Phone - Call our office at (408)252-3747 to pay for your membership by credit card.
In person - Stop by our headquarters to meet our staff, take a tour, and join us.
- • Membership discount in our Nature Shop
- • Monthly Speaker Series with prominent guest speakers
- • Bi-monthly newsletter, The Avocet, by mail or email
- • Guided bird walks and field trips
- • Discount on our adult education classes taught by expert instructors
- • Many volunteer opportunities
- • Fun social events
- • Complimentary copy of Birding at the Bottom of the Bay to be picked up in our Nature Shop
- • Birding activities and citizen science programs